Terms and conditions
In signing up to any of the Norfolk Wildlife Photography courses you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Norfolk Wildlife Photography has a 14 day cancellation policy. If a cancellation occurs within 14 days of the course no refund or transfer will be offered. If a cancellation occurs before 14 days of the course then you will be given the opportunity to transfer your place onto another course. No refunds will be given.
2. Although attempts are made to maximise photographic opportunities, wild subjects are fully wild and cannot be guaranteed to show on any workshop. No refunds will be given should a no show occur.
3. Courses will take place in all weather conditions including snow and heavy rain.
4. I reserve the right to cancel a course, but should this happen will endevour to transfer you to another date. If this is not possible a full refund will be given.
5. Neither Jonathan Lewis (trading as Norfolk Wildife Photography) or the associated venues can be held responsible for any accident or mishap that may occur in connection with any part of, or services connected with your course. You agree not to take any legal proceedings against Norfolk Wildlife Photography or third party venues or contractors as a result of any accident which may occur during a course.
6. It is your responsibility to obtain sufficient personal insurance to cover you in the event of an accident whilst on a course. You must accept full responsibility for insurance.
7. Full payment must be made up front to secure a booking.
8. All participants must be over 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
9. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. No refunds/ bookings will be offered after this period.
10. Accommodation is booked entirely at your own risk.