Zimanga 2021 - Rescheduled to January 2022
Updated: Jan 19
Due to the coronavirus situation, I have made the decision to rescheule this year's trip to January 2022.
There is some availability on this rescheduled trip. You can find out more details about the trip here
If you're interested in this space then please email me ASAP at email@example.com