Hungary photography hide experience
Join me in beautiful Hungary to photograph a wide variety of wildlife in a range of purpose built photography hides. The trip is in May, when spring is in full bloom and one of the most productive times of year. With a maximum of 6 guests we will have exclusive access to the lodge and range of hides on offer.
Each day you’ll take part in two main photography sessions at dawn and dusk. In between these sessions you can relax, edit photographs or use the hides at the lodge to photograph kingfisher and other species.
Dates: Enquire now for 2019 trip
Fee:1400 euros per person (c. £1200 as of 2/3/17). No single supplement is applicable.
– All accommodation
– All food
– All local transfers
– Use of all hides
– Tuition and advice throughout the trip both on your photography and the best locations for a wide variety of subjects
– A friendly small like minded group to discuss your photography with!
What’s not included:
– Flights to Budapest (c.£200 return from the UK if you book in advance)
– Alcoholic drinks
– Personal travel insurance (essential)
Trip highlights at a glance
Trip highlights at a glance:
– 6 day trip, designed to get you beautiful images of a variety of wildlife.
– All accommodation, local transfers and food included.
– Exclusive use of the lodge and hides.
– Very small group size, a maximum of 6 people.
– Local guide combined with my photography tuition.
– 4 drinking/ reflection pools. These are visited by many species now seldom seen in the UK, including Hawfinch, Hoopoe, Tree Sparrow, Turtle Dove, White Wagtail, Spotted Flycatcher, Red backed Shrike, Barred Warbler, Corn Bunting, Nightingale and a variety of woodpeckers.
– 2 lying waterside double hides providing eye-level opportunities to photograph Great Crested, Little and Black-necked Grebe, Garganey, Great egret, Stilt, Great Reed Warbler, Bearded Tit, Marsh Harrier, Kingfisher, Water Rail, Night Heron, Spoonbill and more!
– 1 tower hide for Red Footed Falcon, Common Kestrel, Lesser Grey Shrike and if you’re lucky Long-eared owl and Little Owl.
– 3 mobile hides for Bee-eater, Kingfisher, Roe Deer and Brown Hare
– 2 temporal hides for Hoopoe and Rollers
– 1 floating lying single hide