Slovenia bears in autumn
Join me for this trip to photograph one of Europe's most magnificent animals, the European Brown Bear. This is a truly impressive animal, with the largest male weighing in at 481kg and nearly 2.5 metres in length!
Alongside bear, there is also opportunities to photograph other species such as Red Fox, Ural Owl and Jackal.
The end of September is a great time to photograph bears, as they are busy feeding up in preparation for hibernation (currently there are 6 mothers and 13 cubs active!) alongside providing beautiful autumnal colours to make your photographs really stand out.
Each day will consist of a morning and afternoon hide session from purpose built photography hides, with downtime for editing and socialising between these sessions.
Over the trip you’ll take part in 8 hide sessions, giving you the best possibilities of photographing these amazing animals. Both of the videos below were taken from the hides and around the trip area:
30th September – 5th October 2019 (SPACES AVAILABLE)
Cost: £1350 per person
– Use of photography hides (2 sessions per day)
– Twin room accommodation (single supplement £30/ day)
– All food at lodge
– Return transfer from Ljubljana aiport
– Tuition and advice throughout the trip both on your photography and the best locations for a wide variety of subjects
– A small friendly like minded group to discuss your photography with!
What’s not included:
– Flights (currently c.£170 return and just over 2 hours from London Stansted)
– Alcoholic/ soft drinks
– Personal travel insurance (essential)
Trip highlights at a glance
– 8 hide sessions photographing wild brown bears.
– Trip during the great time of year, combining high activity and autumn colours.
– Small group sizes (max 6 people)
– Local guides combined with expert tuition.